MICE Middle East Websites
Mandarin Oriental, Bodrum opens for the summer season on 1 April with an expanded offering for guests. New villas and suites overlooking idyllic Paradise Bay will be available, and more butlers will be on hand to maintain the reso  more
Votes from 14 million passengers are in  more
The European Commission has published new proposals on visa policy in the Schengen Area. Improved visa facilitation is a pre-condition for Europe’s continued success as a long-haul travel destination. With the increasing significa  more
In 2016, the Slovenian Tourist Board launched the national programme Slovenia Green for tourism destinations and providers, which promotes sustainability in tourism. This year, 14 destinations and 3 accommodation providers have o  more
InterContinental Hotels Group has announced that it has agreed to acquire a 51 per cent stake in Regent Hotels and Resorts for US$39 million in cash. IHG will have the right to acquire the remaining 49 per cent interest in a phase  more
Swiss-Belhotel International, the award-winning global hospitality chain, has announced the signing of its first ever hotel in Italy, nestled between the beautiful and historic cities of Verona and Venice.   more
Turkish Airlines today announced on the PDP that, in order to insure the need for wide body aircraft, the Incorporation has decided to purchase 50 firm and 10 optional aircraft, a total of 60 wide body aircraft, of which 6 to be d  more
The Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT) is pleased to announce that the Amazing Thailand Pavilion stand at the ITB 2018 in Berlin, Germany, has been awarded the 2nd Best Exhibitor among the top 10 from the Asia, Australia and Ocea  more
Turkish Airlines today announced on the PDP that, in order to insure the need for wide body aircraft, the Incorporation has decided to purchase 50 firm and 10 optional aircraft, a total of 60 wide body aircraft, of which 6 to be d  more
Exciting things are happening in the Frankfurt Rhine-Main region: Bingen am Rhein will be celebrating a special anniversary, a new hotel has opened in Darmstadt, and Mainz presents the history of Disney. Frankfurt too will be busy  more
The World’s Top 10 Sustainable Destinations have been unveiled at ITB Berlin, at the end of its Opening day, March 7. From 100 top-sustainable destinations, the international jury first selected 32 finalists and among them, destin  more
The Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT) is showcasing a cultural extravaganza of Amazing Thailand’s ‘Open to the New Shades’ products and services, featuring an exciting and eclectic mix of original offerings at its ITB 2018 Thail  more
Time is Now: Rural and Urban Activists Transforming Women’s Lives  more
The Eventex Awards 2018 winners were announced yesterday at a special online ceremony. The 8th edition of the Global Event Awards had 155 participants from 35 countries, competing in 27 categories. All winners were awarded the pre  more
Lausanne Tourism is pleased with the continuous growth of tourism in 2017. For the first time, overnight stays in Lausanne welcomed a record 1,227,800s international guests, an increase of 2% since 2016 which indicates 11,444 regi  more
A new brand identity heralds a new era for the company  more
Walt Disney Studios Park to get New Areas Based on Marvel, Frozen and Star Wars  more
Author: Dorota Kozioł Komarnicka , Woman In The World , kobietawswiecie.pl/ Chiang Rai has the power that always is given to me. Here I find strength and peace, here my faith in a man returns to me, here the sun never ceases   more
The 10th edition of the World Congress on Snow and Mountain Tourism will take place from 21 to 23 March 2018 in Andorra, under the title “Shaping the Future of Hospitality in Mountain Destinations”. The Congress is organized by th  more
Etihad Airways, the national airline of the United Arab Emirates (UAE), today announced the addition of a second daily direct flight from its Abu Dhabi hub to Rome, effective 25 March 2018. The new service will take the total numb  more
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Advertise with us.
Memorable Moments at Movenpick Resort & Spa Tala Bay Aqaba
Honeymoon Middle East Media
AK International - Pakistan
IMFT 2018 - Thailand - Pictures
خدمات أوربان بيوتي تايلند
Boost Your Networking Potential In ISTANBUL!
Sea Sand Sun Resort & Villas - Pattaya, Thailand
Bangkok Marriott Marquis Queen’s Park, MICE Leader Hotel in Thailand
ATF Vietnam 2019
EMITT Istanbul
Motaz Othman Account at TripAdvisor
Movenpick Hotel Sukhumvit 15 Bangkok
The Westin Grande Sukhumvit, BANGKOK
Chez Razzak Tours - Bangladesh
Maximus BD Tours & Travels DMC Bangladesh

Copyrightï¿¿ Mice Middle East 2013

P.O.Box 841113 Amman 11180 Jordan, Marj Alhamam, Amman - Jordan

Mobile: +962 785557778 fax: +962 65713689

Email: motaz.mice@gmail.com   Website: www.micemiddleeast.com

Motaz Othman Email